- 7 p.m.
- The 3rd Wednesday of every month (except December)
- Thompson's Station Community Center
1555 Thompson's Station Road West
Thompson's Station, TN 37179
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Curious about the Town's Wastewater infrastructure? The Town IT Department has compiled the relevant data and created the Wastewater Information Story Journal. This scrolling presentation includes general information, wastewater history, noted repair operations, current developments and future plans in an easy-to-read story journal.
- Jeff Risden, Chairman, Term expires TBD
- John Peterson, Secretary, Term expires TBD
- Charles Starck, Board Member, Term expires TBD
- Brad Wilson, Board Member, Term expires TBD
- Joe Whitson, Board Member, Term expires TBD
- Bruce Difrancisco, Board Member, Term expires TBD
- Brian Stover, Alderman Representative, Term expires with Board term
The 7 members of the Utility Board are appointed by the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of Thompson's Station. Utility Board Members shall be appointed by majority vote of the BOMA and shall serve at the will of BOMA. Town residents will serve a two-year term and those living out of Town will serve one-year terms.
This Board is a volunteer participation group that acts in an advisory capacity to the BOMA with respect to wastewater and other, non-wastewater related utility issues as may be requested.
Ordinance 2019-002 establishing Utility Board (passed February 2019)
Citizens interested in participating on the Utility Board can fill out the following form for consideration when the next vacancies occur.
Utility Board Interest Form