Consideration of the Minutes of the February 12, 2019 meeting
Wastewater Utility Board Appointments
Board of Zoning Appeals Appointments
1. Public Hearing and Second Reading of Ordinance 2019-003: An Ordinance to permit financial services to have a drive through in the Neighborhood Commercial (NC) district, limiting the location of the drive through to east of Elliston Way and modify the parking standards for financial services.
2. Public Hearing and Second Reading of Ordinance 2019-004: Amends annual Budget for FY beginning July 1, 2018 and ending June 30, 2019. First Reading
4. Approval of Resolution 2019-008: A Resolution of the Town of Thompson’s Station, Tennessee approving a Facility Encroachment Agreement with CSX Transportation, Inc. to allow the Town to install and maintain wastewater lines across Railroad Right-of-Way and to authorize the Mayor to sign the contract.
5. Approval of Town Hall and approval of the associated sewer taps.
6. Town Attorney Candidate discussion.
7. Discussion related to Critz Lane Project
8. Volunteer Paving v Town of Thompson’s Station discussion
Town Administrator Report