Consent Agenda (All items passed by one approved motion to approve Consent Agenda. An item may be pulled for separate discussion/vote at request of a BOMA member)
a. Minutes – Consideration of the May 14, 2019, regular meeting minutes and the May 14, 2019, Special Session minutes.
b. Appointment of Regina Fowler as Town/Recorder/Clerk.
c. Approval of Resolution 2019-013– A Resolution to adopt the amended Williamson County Multi-Hazazrd Mitigation Plan.
1. Approval of Resolution 2019-15 Approving a Contract between the Town and Reynolds Potter Ragan and Vandivort, PLC for legal services.
2. Approval of Resolution 2019-012: A Resolution to accept a right of way dedication of a portion of Declaration Way from Williamson County Schools. (Recommendation to be deferred)
3. Public Hearing and Second Reading of Ordinance 2019-007 An Ordinance of The Board of Mayor and Aldermen of The Town of Thompson’s Station, Tennessee, Adopting the Annual Budget and Tax Rate for the Fiscal Year beginning July 1, 2019 and ending June 30, 2020.
4. Wastewater Requests (Deferred from January 2019, meeting/pending recommendation from Utility Board.)
5. Approval of two new Town Positions: Planning and Permitting Technician and Codes Inspector
Town Administrator Report