a. Consideration of the Minutes of the August 13, 2019 meeting
b. Utility Board Appointment - Skip Beasley
1. Approval of Bioclere Wastewater Treatment System in lieu of SBR System for Littlebury Development subject to finalization of MOU (DRAFT MOU as hand-out)
2. Rescinding action on Resolution 2019-012: A Resolution to Accept a Right of Way Dedication of a Portion of Declaration Way from Williamson County Schools
3. Approval of Resolution 2019-012: A Resolution to Accept a Right of Way Dedication of a Portion of Declaration Way from Williamson County Schools
4. First Reading Ordinance 2019-008: An ordinance to amend certain provisions of the Land Development Ordinance LDO Amendments (LDO Amend 2019-002).
5. Resolution 2019-020: A resolution to accept federal funds for multi-modal connectivity (PIN 12661.01), approve the Town’s matching funds and enter into a contract with TDOT for the project.
6. Approve Amendment to Whistle Stop Settlement Agreement with the contingency of the Mayor signing the Amendment only after the Town Staff has approved the utility line locations within the subject area.