a. Consideration of the Minutes of the September 10, 2019 regular meeting.
1. Consideration of Resolution 2019-012: A Resolution to Accept a Right of Way Dedication of a Portion of Declaration Way from Williamson County Schools.
2. Approval of Resolution 2019-021: A Resolution of the Town of Thompson’s Station to Amend Resolution 2018-10 related to the ROW and easements for the Critz Lane Project.
3. Approval of Resolution 2019-022: A Resolution of the Town of Thompson’s Station to approve the Surveying Work necessary for the Alexander Drip Lines Project.
4. Approval of Resolution 2019-023: A Resolution of the Town of Thompson’s Station to approve the Soils Testing and Mapping for the Alexander Drip Fields Project.
5. Approval of Resolution 2019-024: Acceptance of a TDOT bridge grant in the amount of $151,470.00 for the replacement/rehabilitation of the Fry Road bridge crossing Murfrees Fork Creek and to grant the mayor authority to enter into a contract for the oversight and construction of the bridge. (Cost information attached)
6. Approval of Resolution 2019-025: A Resolution of the Town of Thompson’s Station, Tennessee for approval of an MOU for the use and implementation of the Bioclere System by the Littlebury Development Company, LLC.
7. Approval of Bioclere Wastewater Treatment System in lieu of SBR System for Pleasant Creek Investments, LLC subject to finalization of Memorandum of Understanding with the Town of Thompson’s Station.
8. First Reading of Ordinance 2019-009: Ordinance of the Town of Thompson’s Station, Tennessee, providing that the Code of Ordinances of the Town of Thompson’s Station be amended by adding a new chapter to Title 16 therein, providing for the installation and maintenance of communications facilities in the public right-of-way (small cell ordinance).
9. Executive Session - Recess for Executive Session to discuss potential and/or pending litigation as to Volunteer Paving Litigation, Shaw Enterprises and Potential Property Maintenance Enforcement Issues.
10. Potential Action as to Volunteer Paving Lawsuit.