1. Approval to conduct this meeting by electronic means which is necessary to protect the public health safety and welfare of Tennesseans in light of the COVID-19 outbreak (pursuant to Executive Order No. 65).
2. Consideration of the Minutes of the September 30, 2020 meeting.
3. System Operator’s Update – Kenny Bond:
4. Barge Design Updates – Matthew Johnson:
5. Discussion of Ordinance 2020-011 to Amend Title 18 to Adopt a Policy for Waste Water Tap Reversion and Assignment as to a “floor amount” to be paid to a developer for the reverted taps:
6. Memorandum of Understanding for consideration as to Taps Transfer between Developers:
7. Discussion of Comptroller’s Utility Training Requirements: (Town Attorney)