Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Thompson’s Station Farmer’s Market (TSFM) is a private group that organizes and holds the seasonal Farmer’s Market in Thompson’s Station.
This year’s weekly Farmer’s Market will be held in Sarah Benson Park on Thursdays from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. in the front field area. Items offered at the market will include Local Farmers (produce, meat, flowers), Prepared Food and Bakers, Homemade Bath & Body Care and Handmade Arts & Crafts.
Vendors and visitors acknowledge that attending the TSFM will be done so AT YOUR OWN RISK. The Town will not be held responsible for any contamination or sickness that occurs from visiting or purchasing items in the market.
It will be an open walk market that will be run in accordance with TN State Executive Orders and guidance from the CDC on social distancing and best practice health precautions. Listed below are several of the requirements:
- Identify 6 foot barriers for individuals waiting in lines, signage with 6ft social distancing recommendations
- Ask vendors to wear masks and preferably gloves since they will be coming into close contact with numerous individuals. Vendors may use hand sanitizer on the exterior of gloves between individuals to eliminate the need to change them often and preserve PPE.
- Request that vendors who are sick (e.g. fever, cough) to stay home.
- Provide hand sanitizing stations or hand sanitizer at vendor tables.
- Ask vendors to wipe down high touch surfaces often.
In addition to those outlined above from the Williamson County Health Department, the following will be communicated with customers:
For any questions related to Sponsors, Vendors and Visitors or other general questions, please visit the official website.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.tsfarmersmarket.org/
OFFICIAL CONTACT EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org