Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The Town is accepting consultant proposals for our Economic Development Analysis, happening in conjunction with the All Aboard Comprehensive Plan Update. Proposals are due by May 16th at 4pm to Town Hall.
"The selected firm will document and communicate national, regional and local economic development trends and issues impacting the Town; gather business statistics and other relevant data; and develop recommend policies, programs and initiatives that will stimulate economic growth, facilitate appropriate development, aid recruitment and retention of businesses; and support the creation of a strong commercial tax base in the Town. Major objectives include:
• Developing an overall economic development analysis, including alignment of economic development goals with Town financial needs, projected into the future.
• Identifying development and redevelopment opportunities within the Town, in conjunction with the All Aboard Comprehensive Planning process.
• Analyzing key sectors for the Town to develop to ensure a strong and resilient commercial tax base.
• Identifying national and regional comparative differentiators for the Town;
• Developing strategies for recruitment and support for local, regional, and national entrepreneurs and businesses.
• Illuminating trends related to changes due to COVID-19.
• Developing and communicating the need for and benefits of proactive economic development strategic planning to the community."
Visit the Bid Postings Webpage for full RFP and project details: https://www.thompsons-station.com/2271/Bid-Postings