View all facilities

Town Hall

The Thompson's Station Depot was built in 1866 after the previous one was destroyed in the Battle of Thompson's Station.  This depot was dismantled in 1952 and rebuilt in 1993 by the Thompson's Station Community Association and donations from Town patrons.  These patrons are listed on a plaque in the depot, which is now the Town Hall. 

Visit the Re-Building the Depot page for a photo album chronicling the construction process.